This department having eight bedded centrally air conditioned facility with Advanced Multipara Monitors, Centrally Oxygen Suction and Monitoring Systems Defibrillators Ventilators, Syringe Pumps, Pace Maker and advanced and comprehensive cardiac care backed up by experts and experienced Specialists with trained Nursing staff.
We manage and treat all medical emergencies and critically ill patients from 300 kms of the surrounding area and are specialized in managing.
- Non invasive cardiology with heart attack and temporary pacing and left and right sided heart failure.
- All types of poisoning such as organophophorous, celphos poisoning which is rampantly used insecticide in the rural areas.
- Diabeties and its complication as diabetic ketoacidosis.
- Ventilatory care patients and advanced COPD.
- Cerebrovascular accident such as cerebral hemorrhage, stroke.
- Cardiac and non cardiac shocks.
- Renal failure with emergencies.